With the advent of the Internet and social media, meeting people on facebook—complete strangers or past connections has become very common. Women are at risk, since women may get into relationships hoping that there is some long term love potential. This article is written with women in mind. However, it can apply to both.
First, what are sexual predators and energy vampires?
Sexual predators are men who want sex without any strings attached. They usually want illicit sex with perhaps young girls or illicit relationships. Sexual predators want to seduce you. Energy vampires want your energy i.e., a piece of your happiness. Sometimes the sexual predator is also an energy vampire or vice versa. If you feel inexplicably drained of all good energy, happiness and delight in life after spending time with a person, it is a clear sign that this relationship is not for your highest and best interest. When the the energy exchange between two people is not equal-one person is puts the higher vibration of love and affection, but the other person puts need into it, an energy mismatch happens. We become paupers by giving to those who have nothing to give us in exchange.
Often vampires are single, out of work or have real life problems that are overwhelming for them. So going online and hitting on women can be a way to cope with lack of success in their career or other aspects of life. The hunt for a woman is a cover up for an emotional illness. The person who appears quite scary is quite likely suffering from mental health issues. The sooner they get help, the better it is for them and the rest of the world. But energy vampires or sexual predators often deny that there could be anything wrong with them. They also may reject help when offered. You see they love and depend on their addiction! Giving that up and living in the real world is hard!
I agree that there’s something called chemistry, but energy vampires and sexual predators are sick and their mesmerizing quality of tapping into another person’s energy is a sickness. Someone you randomly meet can surprise you with the zing that you feel around them. But, how do you know this is real chemistry or that the person in front of you is using your emotions to feed their emptiness or vice versa?
The key is intuition. If you find yourself anxious, sad and generally debilitated in the relationship, then this is not loving, instead it a case of energy attack.
Here are some key distinctions between sexual predators or energy vampires and real love relationships.
- A predator’s primary need is sexual, and he will lose interest when you talk about yourself. Someone who really likes /you/ will be interested in what you think and feel. It is ok to disconnect when you notice that…trust your instincts—you are a woman and if he isn’t into you, he really isn’t!
- Sexual predators don’t waste time talking, they quickly move to the real reason why they contact you. Whereas a normal functional male would not want to take the risk of offending you by bringing sexual innuendoes or hit on you too early in the relationship. A sexual predator on the other hand would be excited by pushing the boundaries.
- An energy vampire will use every opportunity to turn a simple, harmless conversation into something sexual.
- An energy vampire often isn’t looking for real sex. Instead he is looking to escape from something. The adrenaline rush from chasing a woman is far more exciting than actually getting the woman and being with her. The whole excitement for him lies in the chase. The more dangerous the affair, the more it will turn him on.
- Energy vampires may or may not be sexual predators. Sexual predators often prefer to hunt away from their city or hometown. Being a bit careful with long distance relationships is a great idea, unless you are also interested in thrill seeking.
- Sexual predators have a clear demarcation between love and sex. They could lose interest the moment it seems their victim is into them. For them sex is not love and love is not sex. If he is sexual, that means he can’t possibly love you. If he loves you, he won’t be sexual. He may be totally committed to his wife and children, but use sex with other women as entertainment. This kind of behaviour may also lead to severe guilt, this could be vilified or alleviated through religion.
- Sexual predators and energy vampires can’t sustain an affair. It is often a sporadic interest, based on their bio rhythm or misery level. They may disappear and disconnect after seeking intense connection.
- Both sexual predators and energy vampires have a few people on the go, so that they have options and when the mood strikes they can find someone. Women are really great with intuitive feelings. If you notice gaps in the story or things just don’t add up, you are very likely right.
- Both sexual predators and energy vampires are selfish and narcissistic. In other words, they don’t give a damn about anyone except themselves. If you feel that he is only into himself, he most likely is!
- Your biggest protection is your intuition. If you don’t know if you ‘like’ him anymore, but you are still emotionally driven by him and he has power over how you feel, this is a huge red flag that the man is not worth it.
If you noticed the above in your relationship/s, there are simple ways to defend yourself from the psychic energetic connection in a relationship that does not offer a full exchange of heart energy. Such people can have a mesmerizing quality and sometimes women are so addicted to the man’s energy that they have no idea how to recognize or clear this energy from themselves.
If you are in the grip of a sexual predator or energy vampire–first stop feeling guilty and going into cycles, instead take charge and do something!
- Clear your energy. Pray, meditate, do something that breaks the energetic tie. Go away for a few days, don’t go online. Take a break from the person.
- Slow down the communication. Take a longer time to respond. Don’t give them what they are after. If you get tempted for your own addiction to the emotional high, remember that it is your addiction to serotonin in your own brain that is causing you to think you really ‘need’ or ‘want’ this person. Someone’s got you mesmerized and you can’t think straight anymore. Go get your Happy Juice or Seratonin from walking, exercise, friends or a trip away. Addiction isn’t real love.
- Learn to love yourself unconditionally. Not being with this person doesn’t mean that you will now be single the rest of your life or that there is real love out there for you.
- Trust yourself. If your heart feels miserable about this man, RUN. Even better R-U-N NOW. You don’t even need to explain. Just unfriend, block, disconnect and run!
- Know that there is help. See a professional hypnotherapist or energy healer who can get you to the source of the issue. Hypnotherapists can help regress you to a past life and heal the karmic tie or original root cause that has attracted the negative relationship into your life. There are also many ways to clear another person’s psychic energy.
- Cord cutting and energy healing. Even food affects us energetically—so for sure a real person can and does have an affect on how we feel. Cord cutting is an energetic intervention. When conducted under hypnosis it can create deep healing and final closure for people negatively affected by a past or present relationship.
Note: The information in this article is based on countless interviews and chats with real women who have been affected negatively by sexual predators and/or energy vampires. As a clinical hypnotherapist and regression therapist, I can help you release the original trauma. I offer online and in person consultations to break negative patterns and suffering.